Dispute Resolution Services (Contractors)
Arburies Limited are Chartered Surveyors providing specialist support to Contractors for the identification and recovery of outstanding claims presented under complex contractual arrangements.
Our aim is to identify and manage matters early preventing them becoming serious issues. On the occasions that formal disputes do arise we like to adopt a non-adversarial approach to resolve matters working jointly to develop long term ethical business relationships.
Our Clients have immediate access to senior experienced professionals who work with you to provide clear pragmatic advice, strategies and solutions.
- Interrogate, test and validate presented position
- Assessment of existing claims and disputes
- Final accounts, set off and matters relating to termination
- Identification of potential unclaimed items of change
- Obtaining and analysing records
- Presenting evidence to support the claim
- Preparation of case for adjudication, arbitration and litigation
Vinci (UK), Morgan Sindall, Costain, Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering, Carillion, May Gurney, Vinci Technology Centre, Amey-Colas, Grantrail, Jarvis, Birse, Westinghouse, Capita, George Corderoy, Turner Townsend, Atkins, Interserve, DAR Group, Reliant Development, William Hare Group, Galldris, CR Civils, Freemont, Aspin Foundations, CJ Pryor, BPH Facilities, Home County Surfacing, ML Geomatics, SR Newman, C&M Construction, Willow Plant Hire, Fastform and Fen Contracts.
If you are a contractor or a sub-contractor and need help with any of the services we offer then please contact our team for an informal chat on 0845 463 5180 or send a request via our contact form by clicking this link.